Re: [libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.1.3

On 09/26/2013 07:30 AM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
   I'm a day late from suggested schedule, but I have now tagged rc1 in
git and pushed the tarball and rpms to the usual place:
    ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

  My initial testing didn't revealed anything bad, but wider testing
is obviously needed, i have heard of problem on FreeBSD by Jason,
hopefully we can collect and fix those in time.

  I will probably make rc2 during the w.e. and depending on news push on
Tuesday next week or a bit later the final 1.1.3

    thanks for testing and reports !

Daniel

Sniff test on s390 showed no problems, except for a
vpath build error. I've sent a trivial patch.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind Regards
   Viktor Mihajlovski

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martina Köderitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen