[libvirt] Availability of release candidate 2 of libvirt-1.1.3

  As planned I tagged rc2 in git and pushed tarball and rpms to the
usual place at:
   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 seems to behave correctly on my limited testing, please give it a
try too. i will try to push 1.1.3 final on Tuesday or Wednesday
depending on time available and feedback.

 thanks !