Re: [libvirt] qemu, numa: non-contiguous cpusets

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 11:05:10AM +0200, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> I think there are already patches on the list to do that, as part of
> the NUMA memory binding series from Wanlong Gao.

Yeah: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2013-09/msg02833.html

Although I don't see from it how the syntax for -cpus will look like
from that QAPI magic except that it is an

+   '*cpus':   ['uint16'],

:-)

Thanks.

--
Regards/Gruss,
    Boris.

Sent from a fat crate under my desk. Formatting is fine.