[libvirt] Heads-up about the next release

Peter Krempa pkrempa at redhat.com
Mon Dec 8 18:45:19 UTC 2014

On 12/06/14 02:59, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>  The plan exposed last month is to push the new release mid month.
> I will be unavailable mostly on 15-16 so pondering pushing next week,
> which means entering freeze for example Tuesday morning for a final
> release toward Fri 12 or Sat 13. We have close to 300 commits already
> since 1.2.10 so that sounds about time :-)
>
>   Please raise any issue with going forward with this plan,

There's a few patches for the parallels driver that are around for some
time. They already got some review from the parallels folks and should
be basically ready to push.

I wasn't able to do that yet though as I wanted to compile test them
before doing so and I didn't have enough time to install the parallels
SDK and compile test them.

The open question now is whether we deem enough that the patches were
tested and ACKed by parallels folks and push them or whether we need to
check them before.

Anyhow, they are around for quite a long time and I'd feel better if
we'd merge them in this release.

Peter