Re: [libvirt] Looking for project ideas and mentors for Google Summer of Code 2014

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 1:38 PM, Michal Privoznik <mprivozn redhat com> wrote:
> On 03.02.2014 08:45, Stefan Hajnoczi wrote:
>>
>> KVM & libvirt: you are welcome to join the QEMU umbrella organization
>> like last year.
>>

> I've updated wiki with a libvirt idea. But I can sense more to come later as
> I have some time to think about it :)

Great, thanks!

I have added my QEMU block layer ideas too.

Deadline for the organization application is 14th of February.  As
part of the application form we need to show our list of ideas.
Thanks for posting your project ideas so that our list is ready.

Stefan