Re: [libvirt] [Qemu-devel] Looking for project ideas and mentors for Google Summer of Code 2014

Hi all,
I would like to add fault tolerance mechanism.

On Fri, 02/07 15:01, Fam Zheng wrote:
> I'd like to add persistent dirty bitmap as an idea but I seem to have no
> account on wiki, so I'll just reply here, please help with review and update
> the page if it makes sense. (Who could create an account for me, BTW?)

Now I've got two because Paolo and Kevin helped me at the same time :).

Thank you!

--
Quiero ser el rayo de sol que cada día te despierta
para hacerte respirar y vivir en me.