Re: [libvirt] Looking for project ideas and mentors for Google Summer of Code 2014

Il 07/02/2014 11:41, Giorgio Zoppi ha scritto:
Hi all,
I would like to add fault tolerance mechanism.

I'm assuming you would contribute as a student rather than a mentor, since I am not familiar with contributions from you to either libvirt or QEMU.

In that case, do not worry. The page is only listing project ideas from the mentors, and it is certainly possible for student to propose their own projects. This has already happened in the past.

Thanks,

Paolo