[libvirt] [Question] Is it a bug about cpu model Westmere?

Hello,

    I find that the cpu model Westmere defined in recently qemu has the cupid CPUID_EXT_PCLMULQDQ,
but the cpu model Westmere defined in libvirt doesn't have it, SandyBridge defined in libvirt has it. In my opinion,
the same cpu model defined in qemu and libvirt should have the same cpuids, or there'll be some problem happened.

    First, am I right? Second, if I'm right, whose bug it is? Libvirt or qemu?

    Thanks for your attention.

Best Regards,
-WangYufei