[libvirt] [Question] Is it ok to occupy large amount of cache when save?

Hello,
    When I call virDomainManagedSave, libvirtd will fork a child process libvirt_iohelper to write save file, and the system cache will
increase soon just like this:

Swap:        0M total,        0M used,        0M free,     1668M cached
Swap:        0M total,        0M used,        0M free,     1715M cached

    But I have cgroup to control the memory of libvirtd below 50 M, so in this case, libvirt_iohelper will be killed, and virDomainManagedSave failed.

    So my question is:
    1. Is it ok for libvirtd to occupy large amount of cache when save? Can we flush cache in time?
    2. In my situation, is it any good idea to help me out? Increase the memory limit value? Pass through the cache? Flush cache? Or any one better? Which one
      do you preffer?

Best Regards,
-WangYufei