[libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.2.2

  As planned I tagged a release candidate 1 version in git and made
tarballs and rpms available at the usual place:

   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 it seems to work well in my limited testing, but let's spend some time
this week making more tests and checking it compiles on other systems
and architectures.
 if all goes well I will probably push the release next week-end,
with an rc2 on Wednesday based on feedback,

  thanks !