Re: [libvirt] Question about building libvirt.so

On 02/25/2014 02:41 PM, vikhyath reddy wrote:

> a) virConnectListAllNetworks(...)
> b) virConnectListAllStoragePools(...)
>

> return "not supported by connection driver". I am running ESX with
> libvirt-1.2.1. But I can use

That merely means no one has written the patches for ESX to support
those APIs.  To see the full matrix of which drivers support which
calls, see http://libvirt.org/hvsupport.html

If you are interested in submitting a patch, we're all ears; it should
be particularly easy to patch the ListAll* commands when there is
already the older List* API to borrow from.