[libvirt] error in compiling event-test.c

Hello,
         I am trying to run event-test.c provided in libvirt package.I
am using ubuntu 13.04.
However,after compiling I am getting an error saying  ->undefined
reference to...
I think this is because compiler is not able to find the functions and
macros in the header files.However I am not able to solve the problem.
          I have provided my screenshot of error as an attachment. I
shall be really grateful if anyone can help me.

Thanks
Rashmi