[libvirt] Entering freeze on Wednesday for 1.2.1

      Hello,

    Happy New Year and best wishes for 2014 !

  small reminder after the vacations,

based on our earlier decision to make a release mid-january and then
the next one at the end of feb, we should enter freeze in the middle of
the week to be able to make the release around the 15th,