[libvirt] ANNOUNCE: ruby-libvirt 0.5.2

All,
    This is a release notification for ruby-libvirt 0.5.2.
ruby-libvirt is a ruby wrapper around the libvirt API.  The changelog
between 0.5.1 and 0.5.2 is:

* Fix to make sure we don't free more entries than retrieved (potential crash)

Version 0.5.2 is available from http://libvirt.org/ruby:

Tarball: http://libvirt.org/ruby/download/ruby-libvirt-0.5.2.tgz
Gem: http://libvirt.org/ruby/download/ruby-libvirt-0.5.2.gem

It is also available from rubygems.org; to get the latest version, run:

$ gem install ruby-libvirt

As usual, if you run into questions, problems, or bugs, please feel free to
mail me (clalancette gmail com) and the libvirt mailing list.

Thanks to Guido G√ľnther for the patch to fix this problem.