[libvirt] Availability of libvirt-1.2.1-rc2

  I have made the Candidate release 2 for libvirt-1.2.1 and the python
bindings, sorry I am one day late for this, but the git trees are now
tagged and I have put tarball, and rpms to the usual places:
  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/   and
  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/python/

  This seems to work fine with my limited testing, but still give it a
try especially on different environments. I will likely roll out the
final 1.2.1 releases in 2 days i.e. Thursday 16,

  thanks !