Re: [libvirt] What is the robust/recommended way to retrieve the PID of a VM's init process ?

On 01/20/2014 10:53 AM, Thierry Parmentelat wrote:
> Hi

[please don't top-post on technical lists]

> Admittedly I’m brain-damaged after having used vservers for too long, and their ‘vserver <container> exec command to run’ feature is in my genes now ;)
>
> Now maybe I am the one who is missing something and there already is something to do that ?

Why doesn't 'virsh lxc-enter-namespace $dom command to run' work for
you?  There's also the setuid executable 'virt-login-shell' for a
special subset of LXC domains (where the current user can do
'virt-login-shell' to gain a shell access to the domain named after
their username, once you configure things to allow that user to access
virt-login-shell').