Re: [libvirt] [Qemu-devel] [uq/master PATCH 0/7] x86 CPU subclasses, take 7

Il 31/01/2014 16:10, Eduardo Habkost ha scritto:
I don't mind which command is used, as long as we have the same effect.
I used object-add in my example because device_add rejects the CPU
classes by now (because they have cannot_instantiate_with_device_add_yet=true).

But now I have one question: how can people know which parts of the QMP
semantics will be stable, and which parts are subject to change?

object-add was added in 2.0, so it was never stable.

Paolo