[libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.2.6

Martin Kletzander mkletzan at redhat.com
Thu Jun 26 07:15:57 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 11:05:55AM +0800, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>  As stated yesterday, we just entered freeze for libvirt-1.2.6,
>I have pushed a first release candidate tarball and signed rpms
>at the usual place:
>
>   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/
>
> I gave it a try and with my limited testing it looks okay, but
>please have a look and test. The goal is to make the release on
>Tues 1st if all goes well.

I was wondering what's the status of the translations (wrt the problem
with gettext-0.19) [1]?

Apart from that (because the fix is pushed) two build problems that I
have right now are:

Building virstoragetest with Gentoo's package manager fails, but
looking at the code, it probably should, so I've sent a patch [2],
although it may just be my setup causing this.

Python bindings can't be built, but that's just because
virNetwork*DHCPLease* are not covered.

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2014-June/msg00160.html
[2] https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2014-June/msg01060.html