[libvirt] Request for Wiki editing access

James Thornsberry mrwonderful1961 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 23:01:41 UTC 2014

To whom it may concern,

I’m just beginning to use the libvirt suite of tools and, in going through your wiki, I’ve found a couple of minor things (mostly typos) that I would immediately correct.

Also, if I get my project up, I may be able to provide some less-trivial examples of network setup xml as well.

Please feel free to NOT forward this email after moderation as it will likely be of little interest to the group at large. ;-)

Thanks,
   Jim Thornsberry