[libvirt] submitted patch, don't see in pending.

Peter Krempa pkrempa at redhat.com
Wed May 14 16:18:58 UTC 2014

On 05/14/14 18:08, vikhyath reddy wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi,

> I had a question regarding submitting patches for libvirt. I submitted a
> hyperv patch about two weeks back using the tips mentioned in
>
> http://libvirt.org/hacking.html#patches
>
> using
>
> git send-email
>

> But I dont see the patch in the pending list at
> http://libvirt.org/pending.html

I can't find a patch sent from your address or anything regarding hyperv
from a unknown (to me) address on the list. It's possible that the patch
didn't make it to the list.

Please check the mailing list archives at
http://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/ whether the patch is there.
If the patch isn't in the archives it probably wasn't delivered properly.

> (Is there something I missed or something failed to work as expected) OR
> (is the pending list not real time)?
>
> Thanks guys for all your help!
> Vik.

Peter