Re: [libvirt] [v5][Patch 0/4] Libvirt CPU enhancements for Power KVM

On 31.10.2014 10:15, Prerna Saxena wrote:
This patch series is a collection of enhancements for PowerPC CPUs on PowerKVM.
In this iteration, I have followed Dan's suggestion on using existing cpu mode
format to describe powerPC compatibility mode.
Hope this can finally make it for 1.2.10 !

  Series Summary:
Patch 1/4 : Introduce a new architecture 'ppc64le' for libvirt.
Patch 2/4 : Add libvirt support for VMs running in 'compat' mode on Power KVM.
Patch 3/4 : Improve PVR handling to fall back to cpu generation.
Patch 4/4 : Add documentation describing compat mode usage for PowerPC guests.

What am I missing here is a test case. Can you please add a qemuxml2argv test case? Just send it as a follow up patch and I'll merge the code then.

Michal