Re: [libvirt] is there a notification when watchdog triggers?

On 11/06/2014 11:08 PM, Chris Friesen wrote:
> The libvirt.org docs say "A virtual hardware watchdog device can be
> added to the guest via the watchdog element....Currently libvirt does
> not support notification when the watchdog fires. This feature is
> planned for a future version of libvirt."
>
> Is that still accurate?  Or does libvirt now support notifications?

It looks outdated, as we have VIR_DOMAIN_EVENT_ID_WATCHDOG as the way to
receive notification of a watchdog event in the guest:

http://libvirt.org/html/libvirt-libvirt-domain.html#virDomainEventWatchdogAction
http://libvirt.org/html/libvirt-libvirt-domain.html#virConnectDomainEventWatchdogCallback

Which URL had the outdated information, so we can fix it?