[libvirt] Plan for next releases

  We are getting close to the end of the month and in theory we should
enter freeze around next week if we want to release 1.2.11 early Dec.
However:
  - we have 'only' 150 commits since 1.2.10
  - December is usually heavilly truncated due to Xmas/etc... vacations
  - I'm actually on vacations next week and while I could try to push
    the release candidates while on the road it's not ideal

What about pushing the 1.2.11 release to around 15th December (maybe a
bit earlier) then push the following release to the last week of
January, just before FOSDEM so it's available then, and also because Feb
is really short.

  Opinions ? I'm tempted to do that '2 release in 3 months' trick, we
did that in the past for end of year,

   Any objections ?

    thanks,