Re: [libvirt] Plan for next releases

On 20.11.2014 17:12, Daniel Veillard wrote:
   We are getting close to the end of the month and in theory we should
enter freeze around next week if we want to release 1.2.11 early Dec.
However:
   - we have 'only' 150 commits since 1.2.10
   - December is usually heavilly truncated due to Xmas/etc... vacations
   - I'm actually on vacations next week and while I could try to push
     the release candidates while on the road it's not ideal

What about pushing the 1.2.11 release to around 15th December (maybe a
bit earlier) then push the following release to the last week of
January, just before FOSDEM so it's available then, and also because Feb
is really short.

   Opinions ? I'm tempted to do that '2 release in 3 months' trick, we
did that in the past for end of year,

    Any objections ?

No objections. I think it's a good decision given how few commits we made since previous release and upcoming holidays.

Michal