[libvirt] Implementation of new features for Hyper-V Libvirt driver

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Wed Oct 8 15:28:10 UTC 2014

[the original message got eaten by the moderator queue because of size
violation]

On 12/31/1969 05:00 PM,  wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've just submitted a set of 21 patchs for the implementation of new features in the hyperv libvirt driver.
> For your convenience, I have attached to this email a document giving more details about this delivery.

Rather than sending a 450k pdf describing the changes, just submit the
changes themselves, one email per change.  'git send-email origin
--cover-letter --annotate' can work miracles at giving you a chance to
write a 0/21 cover letter that summarizes the rest of the series, and
then 21 emails at one per patch.  Doing it in this manner will make it
much more likely that your series gets a timely review.