[libvirt] libvirt-qemu.so subject to sVirt?

Hello. I am thinking about using the feature of passing through qemu commands via libvirt. Before I do that I want to make sure that it doesn't have negative security implications.

I understand that talking to qemu-kvm directly via commandline strips vms from having sVirt protections applied.

Is use of this feature the same case?