[libvirt] luajit binding

Hello List,

I am new to libvirt, and this is my first query.

I have started a luajit language binding for libvirt.  It can be found here:

https://github.com/Wiladams/LJIT2Virt

I searched the interwebs before I began, but didn't find any existing lua language bindings.  Is this true?  Did I just miss it?

If it doesn't exist already, I'd like to make this a regular thing, and get it listed on the language bindings page.

How can I go about that?

-- William

- Shaping clay is easier than digging it out of the ground.