[libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.2.15

  I'm a little late, but I have now tagged candidate release 1 for
1.2.15 in git and pushed signed tarballs and rpms to the usual place:

  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 this seems to work for me in my limited testing, but please give
it a try, especially on less common platforms.
 The https://ci.centos.org/ seems to indicate issues on building the
Perl tests as well as virt-manager regression testing, can someone dig
into what is happening there ?

 I will likely push an rc2 on Thursday, and then the final release over the
week-end,

  thanks!