[libvirt] Release Candidate 2 for libvirt-1.2.15 is available

  I have now tagged candidate release 2 for 1.2.15 in git and pushed
signed tarballs and rpms to the usual place:

   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 this seems to work for me in my limited testing, but please give
it a try, especially on less common platforms.
 The https://ci.centos.org/ seems to indicate the perl regtest issues
is solved, virt-manager one still seems to fail on F21 (weird that's
my current platform and things seems to work just fine for me) but pass
on CentOS and rawhide so probably something very specific.

 I plan to push final version on Monday very early so there is still
the week-end to give it a try :-)

   thanks!