Re: [libvirt] RFC Parallels driver renaming

07.05.2015 18:53, Daniel P. Berrange пишет:
So for the URI, we need to keep compatibility with existing syntax.
That doesn't mean we can't rename the URI to have a vz:// prefix,
but the code would have to still permit the old parallels:// prefix
forever.

Also, anywhere in the XML which refers to the parallels will have to
continue to refer to that. For example <domain type="parallels">
cannot be changed, and virConnectGetType() will have to continue to
return "Parallels". I can't remember if there are any other similar
places.
Ok. I'll keep backward compatibility in my changes.
Thank you.