[libvirt] official libvirt mirror on github?

Hey all,

Anyone considered setting up libvirt*.git mirrors on github? Given the
popularity of github these days, IMO it's unfortunate we don't have an
official mirror on there.

As far as the actual mirroring though, we'd probably need to set up hooks on
libvirt.org to push new commits up to github, there doesn't appear to be any
better way than that.

Thoughts?

- Cole