[libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt 1.2.16

  I'm one day late but I have tagged the release candidate 1
in git and pushed signed tarballs and rpms to the usual place:

  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 we have a bit less than 160 commits so far since 1.2.15.
I tried it with my usual limited testing and it looks fine,
https://ci.centos.org/ seems fine when it comes to libvirt,
but please give it a try so we can get potential bugs or
portability issues out.

 I will probably make an rc2 on Friday and push the final
release next Monday or Tuesday,

  thanks !