[libvirt] Release candidate 2 of libvirt-1.3.1

Roman Bogorodskiy bogorodskiy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 02:16:59 UTC 2016

[trim libvirt-announce@]

  Daniel Veillard wrote:

>   Seems we don't have the fix for OSX/BSD in yet but I decided to
> push the new release candidate out, signed tarball and rpms are at the
> usual place, and it's tagged in git:
>
>    ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/
>
>  Seems to work for me but obviously more testing is better, I will also
> wait for the OSX/BSD patch to make a final release, if it's commited by
> this week-end I will push, otherwise this will have to wait Tuesday as
> I will be travelling Monday.
>
>   So try it more and let's get a BSD patch in,

Actually we do have this patch in now (bc451c4).

rc2 builds fine on my test OpenBSD install, I hope it does build on OS X
also.

These platforms are still affected by the rpcgen issue though, but it
only affects people trying to do development builds (i.e. from a git
repo, not from a tarball).

Roman Bogorodskiy