[libvirt] Patch review request for Red Hat Bugzilla ­ Bug 1341866

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Wed Jun 8 15:05:45 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jun 08, 2016 at 02:55:24PM +0000, Ashish Mittal wrote:
> Thanks Daniel!
>
> I also sent a path on top of libvirt master using "git send-email" as
> directed on libvirt.org. That patch is much more cleaner. (1) does not
> have storage pool changes since OpenFlame does not use storage pools
> (yet). (2) Uses the new encrypted secret passing as the others have done.

Ah, that sounds great.

> Some of your suggestions would still be valid on top of the master patch.
> I will make those changes and resubmit.
>
> Can you please confirm if you¹ve received the other patch on top of
> master? I will continue to make all future changes on top of master using
> git send-email directly, if you so suggest.

Hmm, I don't appear to have received that other patch and there is
only this first patch visible in the mailing list archives

  https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2016-June/author.html

I guess its possible there's a delay in our mailman delivery,
but worth checking you used the right git send-email config
too, in case of typos/etc