[libvirt] Usability Enhancement: Import/Export VMs GUI

The single most important usability feature missed by our less technical users who migrate from VirtualBox is a one click import/export of VMs and their config settings.

I was optimistic about the Gnome Boxes effort on Govf lib but unfortunately it was never realized and I would hesitate to recommend it because libvirt/virt-manager has the security advantages of sVirt.

An ideal solution would work across all KVM frontends.