Re: [libvirt] ruby-libvirt mixed storage migration

Hi,

rebuilding the gem is not quite easy. I am not able to find the actual gemspec. There are also some
missing features, which are available though virsh. Such as 'virsh domblklist' to find out the
actual registered block targets or rate limiting with iotune the burst iops.

tim