[libvirt] netlink message help

I'm try to implement adding addresses to ehternet devices via libvirt
and i need to add address with peer (like point to point)
in iproute : ip a add xx.xx.xx.xx peer yy.yy.yy.yy dev tapNNN

In netlink as i see i need to add in payload IFA_LOCAL address , after
that IFA_ADDRESS, but this is not works =(. Can somebody helps me?

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v tolstov selfip ru