Re: [libvirt] autocreate tap device for VIR_DOMAIN_NET_TYPE_ETHERNET

> I'm a little puzzelled why you're adding this 'peer' address in here
> and throughout the code. This patch is supposedly just moving the
> existing QEMU logic out into the libvirt layer, so AFAICT, this should
> not require any changes to the XML parsing layer.
>
> If this 'peer' info is some extra enhancement, it should really be
> written as a separate patch, rather than squashed into this patch.
>
> So can you re-post with just the code for moving the tap dev creation
> from qemu into libvirt, and then post separate patches for any further
> features you want considered.

Thanks! I'm split patch. Peer is like ip a add xx.xx.xx.xx peer
yy.yy.yy.yy dev tapNN , in this case xx.xx.xx.xx used to know from/to
which interface traffic needs to go (to get forwarded)

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v tolstov selfip ru