[libvirt] Doubt on libvirtmod.so library functions

Hello,

I am doing a project on virtual machine migration and I am using virt-manager for the vm maintenance. When I looked at the libvirt.py code I understood that, once it calls migrate() function inside libvirt.py, it then calls, libvirtmod.virDomainMigrate(self._o, dconn__o, flags, dname, uri, bandwidth).

How can I check the definition of this function?

Also, which is the function that gets called at the destination to receive the migrated data from the source and is there a way to see the definition of this function as well?

And if I want to change the timeout period for the migration process, should I change it in migrateSetMaxDowntime() function?

‚ÄčThankfully,‚Äč

--
Renju M
NIT-C