[libvirt] I am Xin and I am a newcomer

Hello :

My name is Dangxin Hou, my email address is conquergmial gmail com

and my nickname is Xin on the #virt IRC channel at OFTC. I got my

bachelor’s degree from Xidian University at July 2015, and majored in

software engineering. I am a postgraduate student studying in Peking

University, major in computer science.

I am interested in the project “Making virsh more bash like”.The project will add an

intelligent auto-completer into virsh to auto complete the right objects that a

command works with.

First arrived in your land, please give most concorn!