[libvirt] Hello and a question about QEMU log

Hello,Each running VM has it's command line logged in /var/log/libvirt/qemu/${vmname}.And now I'd like to disable this log function, that is to say, not to recordthe QEMU command line of VM. Could you please tell me will can I configure it? Are there any configure info such as "log level" to coordinate this log function? In fact, once the qemu command line contains some sensitive info which I try to prevent others from see it, I can make the qemu command not to be logged.