Re: [libvirt] RFC filesystem pool proposal description.

> I wonder, if my reply clarify the original message or it's still unclear and
> it's better to step back more and describe the problem in more details?

Yes, may be i'm interesting in this feature too, but i can miss
something. Does you want to allow format and mount needed paths/devs
via libvirt to allow to use it as pools?
Now i need some cookbooks for chef to format needed devices and mount
it before define pools....

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v tolstov selfip ru