Re: [libvirt] RFC filesystem pool proposal description.

On 02/05/16 22:12, Vasiliy Tolstov wrote:
I wonder, if my reply clarify the original message or it's still unclear and
it's better to step back more and describe the problem in more details?

Yes, may be i'm interesting in this feature too, but i can miss
something. Does you want to allow format and mount needed paths/devs
via libvirt to allow to use it as pools?
yes, it will be called  fspool-build.
Now i need some cookbooks for chef to format needed devices and mount
it before define pools....