[libvirt] Fwd: Dump network traffic from each VM.

Forwarding to devel-list.

Julio Cesar Faracco

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Julio Faracco <jcfaracco gmail com>
Date: 2016-05-04 12:37 GMT-03:00
Subject: Dump network traffic from each VM.
To: libvirt-users redhat com

Hi guys,

Does anybody know how to dump the network trafic from each virtual
machine using libvirt?

Here, we usually use VPN softwares and other network tools inside
Virtual Machines (Windows and Linux). Sometimes, this applications
does not work properly, so we need to dump the network traffic of each
Virtual Machine to compare and debug.

How can I enable it using libvirt? I know that if you use a QEMU
instance, you can enable the dump using "-netdev dump,...".

Thanks! :-)

Julio Cesar Faracco