[libvirt] Entering freeze fro libvirt-1.3.5

  Due to travel etc... I forgot to push RC1 on Thursday and could
not yesterday, but I just tagged rc1 in git and am pushing signed tarball
and rpms to the usual place now:

  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 I think I can try to push rc2 on Tuesday or Wednesday, and then I
will try to push 1.3.5 on Friday (3rd then),

  sorry for the delay, please give it a try,

   thanks