[libvirt] libvirt-2.4.0 Release Candidate 2 is available

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Mon Oct 31 09:59:52 UTC 2016

   I have tagged it in git and pushed the signed tarball and rpms to the
server at the usual place:

   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

  Seems to work for me, fixing the warning I raised for rc1 isn't
critical but if someone can push the patch from John after checking that
would be nice :-)

  I will try to push the final version Tuesday evening or on Wednesday
assuming nothing serious is raised in the meantime, butplease give it
a try,

   thanks !

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/