[libvirt] GSoC 2017

Michal Privoznik mprivozn at redhat.com
Tue Oct 11 05:14:06 UTC 2016

Dear list,

the new round of Google Summer of Code has been announced just now [1].
I believe libvirt wants to participate again, therefore I've started a
new wikipage where we can collect ideas for students to work on [2].
If you have any idea just put it on the list please. If you are shy,
drop me an e-mail and I'll put it there for you.

Also, if you want to participate as a mentor, just add yourself to a
project that has none yet (or talk to other mentors for cooperation).

Please note that nothing is decided yet, the program has been just
announced, we have been not selected yet. I haven't even filled out the
application form yet. But in order to do so, I need a list of possible
ideas and mentors.

Thank you!

Michal

1: