[libvirt] creating stream

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Thu Apr 6 12:09:34 UTC 2017

On Thu, Apr 06, 2017 at 03:06:49PM +0300, Vasiliy Tolstov wrote:
> > We already have a fine grained access control system that can be used to
> > restrict feature access...
>

> I know, but i need to proxy - say have one endpoint for array of
> libvirt hosts. Not worry this is fun and i think for someone this is
> useful to understand how libvirt works internally.

Hiding multiple hosts behind the libvirt API doesn't really work for the
majority of our API objects, as the object model is designed around a
single host concept. You need a different level of API abstraction to
effectively manage a pool of multiple hosts.

|: http://entangle-photo.org       -o-    http://search.cpan.org/~danberr/ :|