[libvirt] Why not support additional machine args in XML such as max-ram-below-4g?

Since qemu support the arg –machine like that:

-machine [type=]name[,prop[=value][,...]]

So I’m inquisitive about why libvirt doesn’t support specify the prop in xml ?

So I can specify the qemu machine args  like –max-raw-below-4g in xml, well, I mean not by specifying the –qemu-command-line in xml.

Thanks,

Zongyong Wu