[libvirt] Availability of libvirt-3.0.0 release candidate 2

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Sat Jan 14 22:02:37 UTC 2017

  I missed the Friday deadline ot push it, so did it today. It's now tagged
in git, signed tarball and rpms are at the usual place:
   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 As a result I think GA should happen on Tuesday to give at least one
working day to raise critical issues. Nothing seems to have been reported
on rc1 neither positive nor negative, so please give it some testing.

  thanks in advance,

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/